Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thank You to My Loyal Clients and Friends!

Five Star Wealth Manager AwardThanks to you, I was named a 2010 FIVE STAR Wealth Manager (SM) in Seattle Magazine for “Best in Overall Satisfaction”.

Only 7 percent of the 11,000 wealth managers in the Seattle area were thus named after an independent survey of area consumers, financial service professionals and Seattle Magazine subscribers. What makes a FIVE STAR Wealth Manager? Excellent customer service, high value for fee charged, knowledge/expertise, meeting of each client’s financial objectives, and more.

I am honored to be selected for this award and appreciate your confidence in my services. Thank You for your continued support and for allowing me to help you and your family prepare for your future.

Learn more about the FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award (pdf)

No comments: